Just wanted to get some feedback on our latest i-Helicopter the Lightspeed iHelicopter.

We think it is the best phone controlled helicopter you can buy and would welcome your views.

The product video is called "A Day With My iHelicopter.."

youtube.com/watch?v=Nd-zjc-1iSU

You can download the "Copter Controller" app for free.
    Last edited by jimbo365; 11-01-2011 at 12:58 PM. Reason: spell error
    11-01-2011 09:40 AM
    Got one of these to review for my website, really happy with it but last time I used it I crashed, not that badly no damage to rotors but now when I take off it starts to rapidly circle in a wider and wider loop till it crashes. It's not spinning, it's quite stable just not fly able was great until that happened.

Sometimes I find the controls not quite as responsive as I'd hoped, and getting level flight is quite hard to do, always seem to keep having to adjust up and down whereas I've flown copters before that we're easy to get to a desired altitude and keep them there.
    11-01-2011 10:37 AM
    There are a few i-heli models out there but ours is the Lightspeed i-Helicopter. It so durable its amazing and is virtually impossible to break

As well as on the paramountzone.com website, you will soon be able to get them shipped internationally from i-helicopters.net
    11-01-2011 12:56 PM
    Can't get these cheap where I'm from
    11-03-2011 03:59 PM
    Like the video a lot! Super nice.

Nicely produced and tells the story of the app.

Here's my latest vid:

youtube.com/watch?v=fRlsqOnWGvg

All the best

/sami
    11-08-2011 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD