Hi guys.

Been looking into this itunes match and was just wondering if there is anything similar out at the moment that has a app to work with iphone 4 ios5?

have looked at google music but need an invatation and im in the UK.(i can get past that bit tho)

ps.sorry if this is in the wrong section.

phil.
    10-29-2011 02:56 PM
    Get Spotify Premium. $9.99 per month for unlimited music. It is the bomb.
    10-29-2011 03:37 PM
    do you upload your music or just get acsess to there libary of music?
    10-29-2011 03:52 PM
    you need a facebook account for that and i dont have one and neither want one.
    10-29-2011 04:09 PM
    That sucks, and is definitely a curious choice on their part. I signed up the first day it was available in the US. It wasn't a requirement to have Facebook then.

It is awesome though. Maybe you could just sign up for a fake Facebook account and just leave it blank.
    10-29-2011 05:01 PM
    Suppose I could do that!

So can you upload your own music to it or is it just a very large collection of there own music?
    I download alot of mixtapes and would like to be able to listen to them but not have to have them stored on my phone.
    10-29-2011 05:08 PM
    For entire music library you can use Eddy Cloud Music. It puts the most popular cloud drives into one music library
    07-16-2015 12:27 PM
    For entire music library you can use Eddy Cloud Music. It puts the most popular cloud drives into one music library
    Dude, why are you going around the forum today digging up all these ancient threads? Stop please.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-16-2015 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD