Prepared Parents are not over-protective parents! You cant be there when your child has their first fender-bender, but you can prepare your child with the CollisionCare App by CVL Wireless.

Upon starting the CollisionCare App, an immediate, automatic emergency call, SMS (text) and email are sent to a list of contacts. Youll know about the accident and where it is the moment your child confirms that there has been one. A Parental Lock ensures this feature will not be tampered with. For more details on the CollisionCare App, follow this link. You can download the CollisionCare App from iTunes by clicking this link

CollisionCare: Put Collisions In Your Rearview Mirror.

The CVL Wireless website is www.cvlwireless.com/main, like us on our Facebook page, Mobile Apps by CVL Wireless follow us on Twitter, #CVLWireless
    10-26-2011 02:26 PM
    For an introductory YouTube Video about the CollisionCare App, just click here
    10-28-2011 02:45 PM
    All thanksgiving weekend the CollisionCare App will be at a 66% discount on iTunes!!

Give thanks for peace of mind. The CollisionCare App for iPhone, this Thanksgiving, just $0.99 on the iTunes Store. Here is the link to CollisionCare on iTunesConnecting to the iTunes Store.
    11-25-2011 11:50 PM
    Parents of teen drivers, take away their iPhones when driving.
    11-29-2011 07:00 PM
    absolutely!!!
    12-02-2011 12:44 AM
    Anyone try this yet? I'm about to check it out. It would also be nice to have the info that they're supposed to get during an accident. My daughter was at a hit and run. Thank God her and her friend were safe. Even though she couldn't of got their info. They took off so fast that even the near by amb drivers who saw it couldn't catch up. But later talked to my daughter and even though she has been through drivers ed, she wasn't sure of the info she would of had to exchange or what she would of needed had the %$$%&@# stopped. I know for myself sometimes you just get caught off guard and it would be nice to have like a notepad or such to use as a guide.
    12-02-2011 01:05 AM
    Hi,

Sorry to hear about your daughter...I hope they get better quickly. Have you taken a look at the video on YouTube so you get a better idea of what CollisionCare will do. For example in your daughters collision even though there was no driver information to collect. CollisionCare has a geo-locate function not just for the accident report but also for the emergency notifiers. The geo co-ordinates are included in the email notifier, this means when you are notified you will get the exact location, no guessing! This is an important feature especially when someone travels out of town.

the youtube link is CollisionCare App - YouTube

Please if you have any other questions, we will be glad to get them

cheers

Dave
    12-02-2011 10:28 AM
    This sounds like a great app for parents with teen drivers -- thanks for sharing!
    12-07-2011 02:16 PM
    Thanks .. Appreciate the good words, you can see a video of CollisionCare on YouTube , here is the link: CollisionCare App - YouTube

12-08-2011 01:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD