Was just a matter of time...

It appears it's any channel (from a select list..see link) that you subscribe to and you have to be on your home network. Don't think dvr list is playable though.

DIRECTV Application for iPad 1.3.1: First Look/Issues/Discussion - DBSTalk.Com
    Last edited by cardfan; 10-26-2011 at 02:25 PM.
    10-26-2011 01:08 PM
    Kinda pointless if you're on your home network, don't you think? I mean...if you're home you can watch your tv. This kind of thing is only wanted when you're not home.
    10-26-2011 05:35 PM
    Kinda pointless if you're on your home network, don't you think? I mean...if you're home you can watch your tv. This kind of thing is only wanted when you're not home.
    That was the same thing I was thinking. But apparently directv is coming with another box to put under your tv to allow you to do streaming away from the house
    10-26-2011 06:27 PM
    Not if your hubby is a tv hog... Unless you can only stream what he's watching, then yeh...pointless.
    10-26-2011 07:08 PM
    That was the same thing I was thinking. But apparently directv is coming with another box to put under your tv to allow you to do streaming away from the house
    I wonder how much more they'll charge for THAT.
    AlexW52 likes this.
    10-27-2011 06:49 AM
    I think you're talking about Nomad or their little machine with a harddrive that will transcode dvr recorded programs and let you put them on your iphone or other mobile device. It's not streaming. But I could see the value of it in places where you don't have great coverage.
    10-27-2011 08:31 AM
    I wonder how much more they'll charge for THAT.
    They want 149 for that.
    10-27-2011 08:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD