directv has live streaming now on ipad

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Kinda pointless if you're on your home network, don't you think? I mean...if you're home you can watch your tv. This kind of thing is only wanted when you're not home.

anon(4144202)

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Kinda pointless if you're on your home network, don't you think? I mean...if you're home you can watch your tv. This kind of thing is only wanted when you're not home.

That was the same thing I was thinking. But apparently directv is coming with another box to put under your tv to allow you to do streaming away from the house

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site

Not if your hubby is a tv hog... Unless you can only stream what he's watching, then yeh...pointless. ;)

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
That was the same thing I was thinking. But apparently directv is coming with another box to put under your tv to allow you to do streaming away from the house

I think you're talking about Nomad or their little machine with a harddrive that will transcode dvr recorded programs and let you put them on your iphone or other mobile device. It's not streaming. But I could see the value of it in places where you don't have great coverage.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2