Hello Everyone,
    I am hoping someone can please help me. I have just upgraded to the Iphone 4s. Have always used blackberry and use my phone for business purposes. On my BB I had an app that allowed me to create and store templates of emails and then later I could use them to REPLY on emails received. The app I used on BB was called empower Central. I have looked in the App store with very little luck on finding a similar app. Most of them allow you to save the template and use that template on a brand new email. Meaning you have to draft a blank email with all the info (title, to address etc.) But what about allowing the template to be embedded into a reply email?? Can someone please help me? Thank you in advance.
    10-25-2011 11:54 PM
    AFAIK, there are no apps that will do that unless there's something for jailbreak.

What if you create your template and save it as a draft?
    10-26-2011 06:36 AM
    AFAIK, there are no apps that will do that unless there's something for jailbreak.

What if you create your template and save it as a draft?
    You mean to tell me there are thousands of apps out there but Iphone doesnt offer this but Blackberry does??
    10-26-2011 11:00 PM
    Perhaps, like me, no developer has ever considered the need for email templates.
    10-27-2011 06:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD