This is one of the free Apps that I can't get enough of

shukurovaf

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I downloaded this app called MyTymz a month ago, and I find myself using it 4-5 times a day.

This app is basically your private digital journal where you can post every moment of your life. I upload my pictures and videos, write the unforgettable moments of my life, check-in to the places I go, add my own reviews about the places and bunch of other things such as when I go clubbing with my girls lol. When I look back the things that I did few weeks ago, it makes me feel so good to re-live the moments. I will use it forever to keep my memories alive.

The other best thing about this app is its cloud feature. Everything gets saved in MyTymz and stays there with a secure pin code. In this case, I am able to delete very private pictures and videos from my camera roll, which is also good for opening a space in my phone.

I strongly recommend this app..Give a try. I hope you will like it. Enjoy!

Dean211284

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Wow. If you just wrote "hi guys, I've released a new app, it's about.....So and so......here's some screenshots" rather than pretend to be a satisfied user of the app, more of us would of tried it. Epic fail :(

shukurovaf

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Wow. If you just wrote "hi guys, I've released a new app, it's about.....So and so......here's some screenshots" rather than pretend to be a satisfied user of the app, more of us would of tried it. Epic fail :(
I wish I was able to release an app. I am a sophomore student in a college if u wanna know :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2