I have posted about PayCal a few times before, but now we are offering some redeem codes so a couple of you guys can try it out for free!

PayCal is a really unique calendar app that uses a gesture-based UI to help you easily schedule your work shifts, and it automatically calculates your pay days. There's much more to the app so please check out PayCal - Keep Your Cheque in Check for more info!

Even if you don't get a promo code, the app is currently 50% off, so it will be the cheapest price point possible in whatever store you're getting it from!

In addition to this, we are currently running a contest on Twitter where you can actually win a free, unlocked, 32GB iPhone 4S, in your choice of colour. It's a retweet contest so if you "retweet with quote" or just copy and paste the tweet, you can actually re-enter every day to increase your chances of winning!

Click here to check out the retweet contest!

Promo Codes:
    Codes are all done! But check out the app anyway, it is on sale, and the retweet contest is so easy to enter.
    Last edited by Jellotime91; 10-19-2011 at 04:36 PM.
    alpinestars1z likes this.
    10-17-2011 08:29 PM
    Thanks! Used the first one. H3PP3XLP7H6K
    Jellotime91 likes this.
    10-18-2011 02:42 AM
    Thanks! Used the first one. H3PP3XLP7H6K
    Thanks for letting me know! Always helpful when people do that because unfortunately Apple's developer portal has no way to see whether or not redeem codes have been used (certainly not which ones).
    10-18-2011 02:54 AM
    Thanks for this, my shift pattern is always changing so this will be very useful!
    Have taken JNWXNPJM49RT

Just one quick piece of feedback on the app - is it possible to make it so that you can tell the difference between different shifts for the same company. I have about 5 different shift patterns at work and all of them are showing up as green 8.5 hours but no way to tell if its a 6:30 or a 10:15 on the tray.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Ipilot4s; 10-18-2011 at 12:59 PM.
    10-18-2011 12:51 PM
    Thanks for this, my shift pattern is always changing so this will be very useful!
    Have taken JNWXNPJM49RT

Just one quick piece of feedback on the app - is it possible to make it so that you can tell the difference between different shifts for the same company. I have about 5 different shift patterns at work and all of them are showing up as green 8.5 hours but no way to tell if its a 6:30 or a 10:15 on the tray.

Thanks!
    Thanks a lot for your feedback! We are implementing a feature in a future version that allows shifts to set their own colour instead of job. That way if you have two different 8.5 hour shifts from the same job you can colour them differently. Hopefully this will help you.
    Ipilot4s likes this.
    10-18-2011 01:16 PM
    And here I was going to wait until Wednesday and purchase it

I used P7LEJAH4HRN9

Thanks so much, I'm definitely going to be using this app a lot!
    10-18-2011 01:24 PM
    And here I was going to wait until Wednesday and purchase it

I used P7LEJAH4HRN9

Thanks so much, I'm definitely going to be using this app a lot!
    Damn I missed out on a good 35 cents! haha

Hope you enjoy it! Feel free to leave a review on the App Store.. We need to get a certain number of reviews before the stars actually show up.
    10-18-2011 02:12 PM
    Bump! Lemme know if the codes are all dried up!
    10-19-2011 01:15 PM
    The retweet contest is awesome!
    10-19-2011 01:37 PM
    I used the xlm9th9ph3l9 and the other 2 codes were used already so the codes are dried up and thanks for the promo code.
    10-19-2011 01:53 PM
    I used the xlm9th9ph3l9 and the other 2 codes were used already so the codes are dried up and thanks for the promo code.
    Thanks for letting me know!
    10-19-2011 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD