how to close pandora

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I was wondering if someone can tell me how to close pandora on the iphone without having to either sign out or shut the phone off. I looked everywhere and couldn't find it, coming from android you pressed the menu button and that was how you closed it out. This is going to be quite annoying if I have to sign out everytime :( thanks for anyones help

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
the way i kind of understood it is once you stop/pause the music it stays in a saved state, not neccessarily "running in the background"

however, Pandora is one that i will take a step further and that is by double clicking your home button, after closing the app, to bring up your multitasking tray. press and hold your Pandora app and once it starts wiggling tap the x. this should kill the app. same rule applies to any other apps in question

campbell101a

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Re: how to close pandora on iPhone 6

I tried the double tap to bring up the multitasking tray. I swiped the app away. But then occasionally it will turn itself back on. I also tried holding it till it wiggles and then tapping the x but Then it asked if I want to delete the app. I do not want to delete the app. The icon is still sitting there with the number one on it. I'm assuming that it is not closed down. Any help would be appreciated

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods