Agile Project Manager 1.6.5 for iPad is a software tool for project management, which uses all advantages of Agile methodology known as Scrum - flexibility and adaptiveness to changing project requirements.

Agile Project Manager in AppStore Agile Project Manager (Scrum Sprint Planner) for iPad on the iTunes App Store
    Agile Project Manager for iPad almost complete analog of a SCRUM corkboard with realistic tickets and even with the burn down chart which allows you to track the sprint progress in hours of done and undone tasks. The tool gives you the possibility to completely manage the sprint flow to plan and track sprint tasks. It uses all advantages of Agile methodology known as SCRUM - flexibility and adaptiveness to changing project requirements.

With Agile Project Manager you can quickly create a detailed plan of the sprint and then manage the sprint tasks by all canons of the Scrum methodology Agile Project Manager operates with tasks as tickets, which you can drag on your cork board just like in real life.
    The sprint progress is displayed in a form of burn down chart, which gives the clear visual picture of the current state of sprint to project stakeholders. All stages of the project creating and management process are placed on separate tabs for your convenience.
    You can manage multiple sprint projects using My Projects dialog, which allows you to have a sprints history. Moreover, using one project as a source of tasks - common backlog - you can then save it as a new sprint project and use these tasks.

Attachment 10422

New version of Agile Project Manager contains enhanced Dropbox support. In this version you are able to synchronize your Dropbox account with your project files. So now you can download projects, supported by Agile Project Manager from Dropbox account from the Projects list window of the application and upload any project from the list back to the Dropbox.
    With such Dropbox support you can easily share project files amongst your team and communicate with them faster, which is one of the core benefits and key points of Agile methodology.

please contact pr@dar-soft.com for promo-codes

Dar-Soft. Software for business, personal productivity and project management
    Last edited by Dar-Soft; 10-26-2011 at 08:24 AM.
    09-29-2011 04:48 AM
    Thanks Dar-Soft for a promo code! I've experienced the app and I can say that it is one of the best apps for Scrum in the AppStore (although there are really few of them for project management). And I think it is a perspective one: it already has all the most important tools and options, but I'm sure your team will make it even better and more and more functional!
    10-03-2011 08:01 AM
    Agile Project Manager 1.7.0 now supports iOS 5!
    10-24-2011 07:34 AM
    Today you can get the app the usually costs $11.99 for FREE as we published promo codes for it on our official website.
    Check Free Redeems.
    11-07-2011 10:08 AM
    Huge $10 OFF sale on Agile Project Manager!

Agile Project Manger in the App Store.
    Only today you can get an application for $1.99 instead of $11.99!
    11-10-2011 03:20 AM
    Nice Suggestion, I have seen Ace Project also now available for our mobile devices, it also good for project management.
    11-11-2011 01:49 AM
    Cool app! Best of luck, OP.
    05-09-2015 07:19 PM
    Very nice. Congratulations.
    05-13-2015 05:42 AM
    Amazing app..with unique graphics
    05-19-2015 03:12 AM
    Nice app. Will give it a try. Thanks for sharing!
    05-19-2015 04:33 AM
    4 year old thread? LOL Spammers will spam.
    05-19-2015 11:20 AM
    Best of luck guys.
    05-22-2015 06:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD