Hi,

I love Find My iPhone and I was wondering if there are similar apps/devices you can use to locate other lost things like a purse.

For instance I would love it if there was a little device I could put in my wife's purse that I could use an iPhone app to make it start beeping. What would be doubly cool is if there was a credit card shaped receiver that I could put in my own wallet.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Pinny
    09-26-2011 11:00 AM
    I doubt there is anything like that but you can buy a gps tracker but they do cost a lot
    09-26-2011 04:55 PM
    While you wouldn't want to use it for your wallet, for your wife's purse what you want is the ZOM.
    09-27-2011 06:51 AM
    Ali, you read my mind. That Zomm thing is pretty cool, but I am guessing the only limitation is you would need to keep your phone with you. When your paired phone is away from the transmitter it starts to beep.
    09-27-2011 07:40 AM
    I would LOVE a "tracking device" for my purse. I've had two robberies where I would've at least liked a chance to track where they tossed the damn thing when they emptied it. But luckily both times my phone was on my person.
    09-27-2011 02:54 PM
    I want to have one tracking device so bad. You can't expect what it will happen in the future
    09-28-2011 03:22 AM
    Ya this is something I really need too...I mean I spend 15min everyday trying to find my wallet.
    09-30-2011 04:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD