What?s Free: A free App notifier to save your money.

ramcharan

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Here is an App which has rescued me from coming across situations where I pay for an App which was made free just after I purchased it. This might help you save your money too.
What?s Free is an App which notifies you about a paid App being made free. Many paid Apps are made free every day. It will be of great use if you keep getting information about all such Apps in a centralised place. What?s Free App can do it for you. Once installed, this App keeps an eye on all those Apps which are converted to Free App in App store and gives you a notification so that you can buy them without paying a penny. What?s free App reduces your effort in searching for free Apps.

The home screen of the App Comprises of only info regarding Free Apps. You can even sort the Apps in categories such as Games, Sports, Travel and business to appear on the home screen as tiles.

You can rate the Apps and mark them as favourite too. You can even suggest your friends with free Apps to save their money too. You can even search for Apps which are free by just entering the title and Artist. You can now have all the Apps which you wished to have and that too for free. The best part of this App is that this App itself is a free App.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW