Happy Hills is out now! For free!

The Happy Hills lead a joyous existence in the fantastic land of Euphoria. Life is an endless party until nasty blocks start raining down their heads and spreading a foul mood throughout the land.
    You have only a limited number of bombs to remove the blocks from the Happy Hills heads. Free the Happy Hills and become their hero!

HIGHLIGHTS:
    √ Happy Hills is a physics-based puzzle game outstanding physics effects guarantee loads of brain-teasing fun and reward experimentation.
    √ Lots of different block types: wood, stone, metal each block has its own physical properties. Its up to you to discover their weaknesses!
    √ Intuitive touch controls: place bombs with just one finger easy to play but challenging to master!
    √ Fantastic physics sandbox: Okay, its quite obvious that wood will burn but how do you deal with balloon blocks? Youll keep discovering new interactions all the time!
    √ BOSS BLOCKS!

√ Download the universal app and play the complete grassland region with 48 exciting levels for FREE!
    √ Available now at a special introductory price: The desert region level pack with an additional 48 hot new levels, even more block types and loads of new game elements.

Gameplay-Trailer:

iTunes-Link: Happy Hills for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Definitely worth a try!

MiCo likes this.
    09-23-2011 05:25 AM
    Cool game! I already finished the first 24 free levels incl. the secret zone

I was thinking hard about buying the expansion but I finally went for it and all I can say it's really worth it. New blocks and harder boss levels just 'rock'
    tripod likes this.
    10-24-2011 02:14 AM
    OK I didn't work my way through 24 levels, but I did enjoy the 5 that I did get through. I really like the Facebook/Twitter interface as well. Cute game. Hours of fun. Thanks!!
    tripod likes this.
    10-24-2011 03:51 PM
    If you have any problems with the other levels just ask me or get hints at the walkthrough on youtube
    10-25-2011 01:18 AM
    Is it the kid's games? nothings fen,I don't like it ,but thanks your info
    10-25-2011 02:44 AM
    Although the graphics are absolutely suited for children, it's still quite a challenging puzzle game.

Your kids could have fun blasting those blocks around the screen but I think it would be hard for them to complete a level successfully. But maybe they would enjoy watching you play?
    10-26-2011 01:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD