New game: Happy Hills (for free!)

tripod

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Happy Hills is out now! For free! :D

The Happy Hills lead a joyous existence in the fantastic land of Euphoria. Life is an endless party until nasty blocks start raining down their heads and spreading a foul mood throughout the land.
You have only a limited number of bombs to remove the blocks from the Happy Hills? heads. Free the Happy Hills and become their hero!

HIGHLIGHTS:
√ Happy Hills is a physics-based puzzle game ? outstanding physics effects guarantee loads of brain-teasing fun and reward experimentation.
√ Lots of different block types: wood, stone, metal ? each block has its own physical properties. It?s up to you to discover their weaknesses!
√ Intuitive touch controls: place bombs with just one finger ? easy to play but challenging to master!
√ Fantastic physics sandbox: Okay, it?s quite obvious that wood will burn ? but how do you deal with balloon blocks? You?ll keep discovering new interactions all the time!
√ BOSS BLOCKS!

√ Download the universal app and play the complete grassland region with 48 exciting levels for FREE!
√ Available now at a special introductory price: The desert region level pack with an additional 48 hot new levels, even more block types and loads of new game elements.

Gameplay-Trailer: Happy Hills Gameplay Trailer - YouTube

iTunes-Link: Happy Hills for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Definitely worth a try! :cool:

Happy-Hills-10.jpeg

Reactions: MiCo

MiCo

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Cool game! I already finished the first 24 free levels incl. the secret zone :)

I was thinking hard about buying the expansion but I finally went for it and all I can say it's really worth it. New blocks and harder boss levels just 'rock' ;)

Reactions: tripod

LisaKayeLA

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
OK I didn't work my way through 24 levels, but I did enjoy the 5 that I did get through. I really like the Facebook/Twitter interface as well. Cute game. Hours of fun. :) Thanks!!

Reactions: tripod

tripod

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Although the graphics are absolutely suited for children, it's still quite a challenging puzzle game.

Your kids could have fun blasting those blocks around the screen but I think it would be hard for them to complete a level successfully. But maybe they would enjoy watching you play? :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox