iSquares - Square Collecting & Dodging Game

bmxcamel

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Hi all!

iTunes Store Link: search "iSquares", pick first result! (Sorry, I am too new to post links or images)

This is my first game submission to the iOS app store. I would love any constructive feedback or comments of any sort! (Try to) be nice, as it's my very first iOS game

iSquares is very simple, and super addicting -- you're the spinning black square in the center. Use your finger to drag it (you can drag from anywhere on the screen). The goal is to collect as many black squares as possible, while dodging all red squares. If you play for long enough, you will see red circles (powerdowns), and black circles (powerups) which you can also collect. There are several, such as slow motion, invincibility, multipliers, and more!

I have just released version 1.1 of iSquares, which features Game Center Leaderboard integration, an all-new control mechanism for the game, additional powerups and powerdowns, and more:

? In-App Purchases for additional Power-Ups and more!
? New animations!
? New high scores notification
? Two-finger tap to pause
? Quick-Tap through game over screen
? New graphics, loading screen, splash screen

Version 1.2 is currently in review, and it will feature high resolution Retina Display graphics! Of course this update will be free to existing users.