I have developed an iPhone app that will let you track all your bets all season long. The Feedback has been great and users are loving the app. Check it out by searching for MY SPORTS PICKS. The app is free with a free trial to all sports.
    09-14-2011 10:55 AM
    Feel free to email me via our site if you need more than three days to evaluate the program. Here is what users are saying...

LOVE THIS APP!!! - ★★★★★

by LEESH04 - Version 1.5 - 08 September 2011

IT'S SPOT ON!!! I LOOOVE THE ACCURACY!!!

Helpful creator - ★★★★★

by Teach 33 - Version 1.5 - 08 September 2011

When purchasing this app, I had trouble receiving the NCAAFB part after I paid for it. To my surprise, the creator of the app E-mailed me and fixed the problem! Am looking forward to this week's games. Vic S.

Great app - ★★★★★

by - Version 1.5 - 03 September 2011

Wonderful app. Does exactly what it says. Customer service is fastest I've ever seen. Had minor issue, and they solved it same night. Good stuff.

Extremely Useful!!! - ★★★★★

by Lyricsmith819 - Version 1.5 - 03 September 2011

This is the first review I have ever taken the time to write, it is because so far the service and the app itself have went so far beyond my expectations. Had trouble downloading an add-on, sent an email to KDub, had a response within an hour and was fixed by morning. The app itself is fantastic and is the most complete app available for serious sports bettors!!! Enjoy!

Just like Vegas - ★★★★★

by BostonBlows - Version 1.5 - 31 August 2011

If you don't live in Vegas, this is as close as you get to a Sports Book. Also, I had a problem with downloading an in-App program so I contacted the developer. I had a response within an hour and the problem was fixed soon after. Great product!!
    09-15-2011 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD