Join the fight with hot Babes against Robots to save the world!

Euforia

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
n46omv.jpg

2m4esl0.jpg
15h21au.jpg

2isfgbq.jpg
345y2yq.jpg

2kej39.jpg

Join the fight in September, 2011. For more information visit: Babes vs. Robots - iPhone Game Now in the App Store

PyntailJason

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I'm trying to get you guys more pics, but I need to have a higher post count before TIPB will let me post links or images. Check us out on facebook and we'll give you a bunch of stuff. We're going to be giving away free copies of the game, wallpapers, and a whole bunch of stuff to people following it. Just search for babesvsrobots

Euforia

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Babes Vs. Robots available on the App Store!

App Store - Babes Vs. Robots

Invading robots have conquered the planet Earth. A group of heroines known as the Babes are our last hope, but they?ve been captured. Is this the end for humanity?

But one of the Babes manages to escape! You play as Red Roxy, and it is your mission to destroy the Robots and save the world. Use the unique weapons in the game to take revenge on the robots and free The Babes!

33kfad3.jpg

rarkwl.jpg

Babes Vs. Robots features challenging physics-based destruction and lots of replay value. You?ll need the perfect combination of strategy and brute force to pass each level and move one step closer to freeing the planet.

Kill the Robots! Help the Babes! Save the World!

2wgywap.jpg

xm7mgx.jpg

Features:

- Exciting physics based gameplay
- Simple and intuitive controls to give you total destructive power
- Gorgeous environments and a thrilling soundtrack
- Impressive fiery explosions
- 63 challenging levels

Download Babes Vs. Robots from the App Store: App Store - Babes Vs. Robots

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online