Best Super Mario style?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Since Nintendo still won't port over any of the classics, I'm forced to ask: what is the best Super Mario Bros style game in the App Store? Or for those of you who use emulators: which one do you like?

Drix

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Since Nintendo still won't port over any of the classics, I'm forced to ask: what is the best Super Mario Bros style game in the App Store? Or for those of you who use emulators: which one do you like?

hum... I'm also curious about this... :)

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I did check out Ready Action, but it seems like all the levels have a 30 second time limit...I was hoping for a longer form game. Thanks for the suggestions though!

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
This will look like the classic mario game. But is 10 times harder in my opinion. Its called:

1-bit Ninja

Check it out.

I even reviewed it for this site lol

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
This will look like the classic mario game. But is 10 times harder in my opinion. Its called:

1-bit Ninja

Check it out.

I even reviewed it for this site lol

I actually downloaded that a couple of weeks ago. Definitely harder than it looks, and pretty cool idea, just not quite up to the Mario standard. I'm digging SWA a bit, but it's a little simplistic so far...but who are we kidding? There's only one Mario...

Speak

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I did check out Ready Action, but it seems like all the levels have a 30 second time limit...I was hoping for a longer form game. Thanks for the suggestions though!

In all of the Ready?Action! levels you can convert the coins you collect to extend your time in phonebooths. It's necessary for nearly every level, you just can't ever have more than 30 seconds banked at once. I certainly have had fun with it.

I found SWA to be to Mario as Pie Guy from the Open App Market is to Pacman (in other words, not good). Slow control response with ugly characters.

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
This is not the correct forum for this discussion. Please move it to the apps forums, not the review forums.

Chris

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
This is not the correct forum for this discussion. Please move it to the apps forums, not the review forums.

Chris

I can go either way (since I'm asking for reviews of games similar to SMB here) but if it really bothers you enough to post about it multiple times, feel free to click the little Report Post icon and ask to have it moved. You'll probably get a better response that way.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2