A few music/synth apps I have tried feature a built in recorder that saves the music you create. There is one synth app that I love, but doesn't include a feature to record and save the tunes I make. It's called Badlions Garage Synth. Do any of you know if there is an app that records sounds/music from other apps? I am having fun with this app and would like to save some tracks for fun.

Thanks.
    08-18-2011 12:50 AM
    Have you looked at Garage Band?
    08-18-2011 06:37 AM
    A few music/synth apps I have tried feature a built in recorder that saves the music you create. There is one synth app that I love, but doesn't include a feature to record and save the tunes I make. It's called Badlions Garage Synth. Do any of you know if there is an app that records sounds/music from other apps? I am having fun with this app and would like to save some tracks for fun.

Thanks.
    Not on stock, I believe its a limitation in iOS ..
    wryun likes this.
    08-18-2011 10:07 AM
    Have you looked at Garage Band?
    I have GB, and enjoy it, but it's not as fun as Badlions Garage Synth IMO.
    08-18-2011 05:36 PM
    So what you're saying is that you're here to promote the Badlions app and aren't really interested in the alternative you asked for in your first post?
    08-19-2011 06:44 AM
    So what you're saying is that you're here to promote the Badlions app and aren't really interested in the alternative you asked for in your first post?
    No, that is not what I am saying ...
    I am *not* promoting any app, and I did *not* mention any "alternative" apps in original post.
    I am honestly seeking and asking advice for recording sounds/music from apps that do not have this capability.
    This is what forums are for, asking questions and getting answers from people who might know the answer to a question being asked. I guess assumptions and trolling comes with the territory as well.
    You asked if I have tried GB, and I gave you my answer. Not all apps/products done by Apple are the superior choice. I happen to like a specific app more than another.
    Last edited by wryun; 08-19-2011 at 11:26 AM.
    08-19-2011 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD