iFindPlace (New FREE iPhone App)

keromelon

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
+ Featured as New and Noteworthy on App Store +

Now updated with facebook, twitter and email integration!

A great FREE app to help you save places you want to remember in a neat little list with a photo on the side. Helps you remember that special restaurant you've been to on a lucky find.

On top of that:
- Lets you locate your favourite spot wherever you are on a map with your current position so that you will be able to know how far it is away from you.
- Review box lets you jot down anything you would like to be associated with your favourite place (eg, best steak in town)
- Share your location, photo and review with your friends on facebook, twitter and email. Coordinates help your friends locate the place accurately!

See our screen shots on iFindPlace in iTunes :)

Download this great FREE app today and let us know what you think. Any feedback would be great and we would love to hear from you.

keromelon

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Great for all you foodie out there who loves to explore new restaurants! Download and open this FREE app. Just go to map, hit '+' on the top left and you can name the restaurant. Go back to your list by pressing 'Favourites' on left bottom and you can now edit the information of the restaurant you just entered including taking a PHOTO, writing a REVIEW and sharing the information via FACEBOOK, TWITTER and email! Simple as that! You now have a neat little list of favorite places to go with the photo beside each description!

keromelon

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Now featured in the Malaysia App Store as new and noteworthy!! Very exciting to know that. If you haven't try this app please download it for FREE now! Download iFindPlace today!

keromelon

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
iFindPlace is a great app for people who loves travelling and exploring new places! Download this great FREE app today and test it out yourself! Share your precise locations on facebook, twitter and email with a photo and review!! how cool is that? Download this great free app today! Thanks for all your support

keromelon

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
iFindPlace is also FEATURED as #29 in What's Hot (Social Networking) in the Australia App Store TODAY! Thanks for all your support. This is a GREAT FREE app to share around.

itunes.apple.com/us/app/ifindplace/id435469287?mt=8 to Download iFindPlace FREE app today

If you are interested to write a review/ comment about the app please send us an email keromelon@gmail[dot]com and we will be happy to listen/ include your review on our app description!! Thanks heaps.

keromelon

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
What our customers say about our app:

"Brilliant-to remember any new location wouldn't be a problem now.. Great app with good features"

"Really handy app-I didn't realise how useful this app would be until I started using it. Turns out my memory is not so good and this app has helped me remember several of my favorite places like restaurants in hidden lane ways "

"Easily a favorite-I always have this problem in talking about new places I have been to friends because I just can't remember the name or location. But now, I can easily remember the location and even provide it with a picture and mark it on the map! "

We have been getting 5 Star reviews. Download our FREE iphone app iFindPlace today and give us a review!

keromelon

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
iFindPlace now featured in What's hot in Australia and Malaysia

Check out iFindPlace screenshot

mzlscxpfrzc320x480-75.jpg

Download iFindPlace for FREE at App Store - iFindPlace - Find, save and share places with friends via Facebook, twitter, email

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77