Whack a foe presents the new DR. ROCK ENTERTAINMENT logo

whackafoe

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
Whack a foe wishs you all a nice weekend. Here is our new DR. ROCK ENTERTAINMENT logo.:D
For further information or suggestions please contact me.

Have a good time and take care.

Hi Folks,
There a lot of Games in the App-Store. But there is no one which I can personalize to make it ? my game ? On Twitter I found tweet about an absolutely brand new type of game - ? Whack a Foe?. The idea of the game is simple (but very often this is the best ) like the famous "Whack A Mole" games. The astonishing thing is, that you can take a photo with your iPhones' built in camera or choose one from your image gallery. Adjust the image until it fits and store it in your Foe-Gallery. So you are able to personalize the game to make it 100% yours! I like that idea very much. I guess that I am not the only one, that every day there a lot of freaks outside ( Boss, Teacher, Familiy, neighborhood e.g...) which are a pain in our a..s. I checked the homepage - Within the next few it?s possible to buy it in the App-Store. Just type whackafoe in your preferred surchengine.

On Twitter they invited there followers to do a beta-test or preview. Does anybody like to take part, too? What do you think about the game? I am looking forward to here your comments.

Dr. Rock Entertainement is pleased to announce our new video " Whack a Foe".

Can?t wait to play it?:D

From now on it?s possible to get the beta-version of ? Whack a Foe?.
If you're interested in swinging the hammer down your nags, please let me know and send me your UDID of your i-Device, so we can make a build for you to test.:)

We're updating our Twitter and Facebook pages nearly every day with more information and screenshots too.

Watch our new Video on Youtube:

Best Regards,

Oli & Phil

The latest News about " Whack a Foe " you will get also at Twitter. Join our tweets.

Best Regards

Oli and Phil

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2