Best iPhone app for learning Spanish language with fun and ease

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Hello-Hello, has recently launched the iPhone app: Hello-Hello Spanish (for iPhone), which caters to the need of users who wants to communicate in Spanish language while on move. The app contents many features that make communication with Spanish Native users or learning Spanish, very easy: -

* 30 conversational lessons based on realistic dialogues and situations, which take place in Restaurants, Hotels, Airport, Streets etc, rather than a collection of out-of-context words and phrases.

* Full localization: users can see the entire app, including the translations of the lessons and words lists in 6 native languages! Languages available: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Dutch and Portuguese.

* All contents of the app are stored in the app and do not need to be connected to Wi-Fi or 3G networks to run the app. Hence users can accesses the app, refer to Spanish words and sentences or do the lessons and practice vocabulary anytime, anywhere.

Also, Hello-Hello Spanish (iPhone)?s language course is developed in collaboration with the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL), so users can be assured that these lessons follow an effective research-based methodology.

dcgore

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
World less is one of my favorite apps. It doesn't help you learn the language but is translates the text by using your camera. So you point your phone towards a piece of texts and you'll see transform into spanish...pretty cool!

FiftyPenceR8

Jul 22, 2011
www.fiftypencer8.com
It's not an app but I highly recommend Rocket Spanish which will provide you with really good mp3 format lessons which you can sync to your iPhone.

I'm currently studying Rocket French and it is superb.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2