W h a c k A F o e !
    The new iPhone game, that helps you to kill your daily trouble!

Facts: What's it about?
    Everybody of us knows such feelings:
    Why is this nerd always blocking my parking lot
    Why is my boss always giving me this extra work on Fridays?
    Why is my partner having an affair with such a loser?
    Why is my teacher hating me?
    Or just: why is he/her driving me crazy?

Wack A Foe is the solution!- Instead of cracking up. The game principle is like the famous "Whack A Mole" games. Take a hammer and whack down your foes, that arise randomly. The game gets faster and faster as you progress. Just take a photo of your foe with the iPhones built in camera or choose one from your image gallery. Adjust the image until it fits and store it in your Foe-Gallery. With the Foe-Gallery you manage your foes' and friends' heads, that is should be later on used within the game. The best way to calm down and having fun!

Innovation:
    Put your foes and friends directly into the game and play with them. This is done very easily. Within a few seconds every of your foes, nags, nerds e.g. is in the game. This makes the game your own creation, that you want to show to everybody.

Target Group:
    On the basis of our experience we know that every day there are a lot of freaks outside which nagging us to death. - Rage is a dish best served cold.

Absolutely every iPhone-User. No matter which age, or level of education.
    For further information, latest screenshots, beta version, pics ( you are free to use them ),or an exclusive preview -

Philipp Rager
    07-21-2011 09:53 AM
    Sick and tired of your boss?

Whack a Foe is the solution!

Your first 100% personalized iPhone App that kills ya daily trouble.
    just visit us on our homepage: just type whackafoe in your preferred surch engine and get the latest informations about this cool App.
    07-21-2011 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD