Google+ App now in iTunes

Buck1127

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Google+ app

Anyone know what's happening with the google+ iPhone app? It was submitted but I haven't seen in the app store yet

Reactions: Smlk

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
and the app just gives me constant crashes. No bueno

That was also my experience... Rene just tweeted that it's already been updated... just checked... now ver 1.0.1.1809... downloading now...

EDIT/UPDATE: It still crashes... #googlefail

Last edited:

Mafiatounes

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Google + is not developed for iPad hope they make a universal app soon!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2 / HTC Sensation or iPad 2 using Tapatalk Pro

Stvy

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Can someone shoot me an invite. Haven't even bothered to check out g+ yet. Stevay at gmail,com. Thank you I will pass it on

ardoreal

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Anybody got an invite they could spare?

jacobsonster at gmail.com thanks for anyone who does spare one, I will pass it on too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
They will have to find their way to the thread devoted to begging for G+ invites.

BTW, the app is not optimized to run on iOS 5 yet - mostly cause Apple still won't allow it. However, you can use the huddle feature (which is awesome!), upload pics, and read your notifications. The only thing really missing is the full stream.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
They will have to find their way to the thread devoted to begging for G+ invites.

BTW, the app is not optimized to run on iOS 5 yet - mostly cause Apple still won't allow it. However, you can use the huddle feature (which is awesome!), upload pics, and read your notifications. The only thing really missing is the full stream.

I dont understand the huddle feature

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Optimized? Is that code for "doesn't crash and burn"? I understand that Apple is standing in the way on this one... but crashing every time you try the function is a long, long way from "optimized". One would think that there would be something between the two extremes...

krs7272#AC

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
Google+ Push Notification Sounds

Any one having issues with not getting the notification sound? First I went to the web and removed the email notification. But I get the badge but no sounds? So back to email so at least I'm notified for now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice