Call Blocker app?

voltaire

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
My mother bought a white Iphone 4 a couple of months ago and has started getting intrusive calls on it. The number is unlisted, I've had her register on Canada's "Do not call list" for telemarketers but it takes a month for that to go into effect and it won't stop all of them. Is there a call blocker application that's relatively simple to setup and use? She lives far away from me and is not tech savy so jailbreaking is not an option. Any information would be most appreciated.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
As far as I know there is no app in the Apple app store that will do this. Without Jailbreaking the only way that I know of to block a number from calling you is by contacting your wireless service provider.

iV1SHAL

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
As pointed out by Irish Rose without jailbreaking your best option would be to contact network see if they can block unlisted numbers.

If you did want to jailbreak (or became an option) use iBlacklist to block unlisted numbers.

Reactions: voltaire

voltaire

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for the replies. Unfortunately jailbreaking is not an option. My mom's 67 years old and has her hands full with it as it is, jailbreaking is beyond her abilities. You think Itunes app store would have many of this type of essential app with out having to alter your phone in any way. Thanks again.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Thank you for the replies. Unfortunately jailbreaking is not an option. My mom's 67 years old and has her hands full with it as it is, jailbreaking is beyond her abilities. You think Itunes app store would have many of this type of essential app with out having to alter your phone in any way. Thanks again.

Not if Mr Jobs says "no"... unfortunately...

Reactions: voltaire

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73