I overheard a convo of someone discussing an app that sends a text message to a person who calls you if you miss their call telling them you'll call them back or i guess whatever message you set it to send.

Does this exist? I had never heard of it before, but honestly, that would probably be quite handy (especially if it could be set to specific contacts, and not just a general address book response to anyone that calls).

I searched the forum and google and came up with nada...info?
    07-13-2011 09:17 AM
    There might be a Cydia app that does that. Definitely not an Apple thing though - but something we've enjoyed on other platforms going back more than a decade. (Yea, I had this on my Palm Treo's!)
    07-13-2011 02:46 PM
    ^^^ I also remember something along the lines with my old Treo phone...but had completely forgotten about it, and honestly, would like to have it on my iPhone if it is customizable to particular contacts because there are people in my address book that i'd rather get the text than me feel like i need to answer their call (like Lt's and Staff Sgt's when im on my off time, hahaha)
    07-13-2011 03:56 PM
    It's available on Blackberry. Not sure what it's called. I'll have a look on BB Apps and post if I remember as it may be available to us too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-13-2011 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD