i want to build an iphone native app for an Airbus 320 aircraft. I know that the app should be specifically about Airbus 320 however i am not sure of the exact idea as to what i need in the app

can anyone suggest how to go about in getting ideas to create an iphone native app for Airbus 320 aircraft
    07-07-2011 01:09 PM
    It'd probably help extensively to understand what you wanted the app to do before even beginning the brainstorming on how to build it...i mean it's an airplane, there's about a million different things it could do ranging from a fact finding app to a schematic diagram app for maintenance. Your question and needs from the community for help are simply too vague...especially for a subject matter that probably less than 1% of the user base here has ANY idea about.
    07-07-2011 05:33 PM
    @SeanHRCC +1! .. Not even sure what OP is talking about. What would someone do with this app aside from being asked "is that a airbus 320 in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?" ... LOL
    07-08-2011 11:22 AM
    Hi, I too have an idea for a app but it's a card game, going to have to pay to have it built but you do everything these days! I want to know can wi-fi, Bluetooth, bump and even face time be used in conjunction with a game?? Any ideas anyone!!!
    Chris.
    07-09-2011 08:52 AM
    May be you are talking about a simulator that can help people to train them on Airbus 320. is it..? Or Is it about operating Airbus 320?
    07-11-2011 01:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD