iphone app ideas

sudhakararaog

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
i want to build an iphone native app for an Airbus 320 aircraft. I know that the app should be specifically about Airbus 320 however i am not sure of the exact idea as to what i need in the app

can anyone suggest how to go about in getting ideas to create an iphone native app for Airbus 320 aircraft

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It'd probably help extensively to understand what you wanted the app to do before even beginning the brainstorming on how to build it...i mean it's an airplane, there's about a million different things it could do ranging from a fact finding app to a schematic diagram app for maintenance. Your question and needs from the community for help are simply too vague...especially for a subject matter that probably less than 1% of the user base here has ANY idea about.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
@SeanHRCC +1! .. Not even sure what OP is talking about. What would someone do with this app aside from being asked "is that a airbus 320 in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?" ... LOL

Cmhplant

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
App!!

Hi, I too have an idea for a app but it's a card game, going to have to pay to have it built but you do everything these days! I want to know can wi-fi, Bluetooth, bump and even face time be used in conjunction with a game?? Any ideas anyone!!!
Chris.

baharharre

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
May be you are talking about a simulator that can help people to train them on Airbus 320. is it..? Or Is it about operating Airbus 320?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner