Hack RUN Zero

Schok

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Oh mann..i got it! So sneaky! Previously things were a bit obvious but its getting tougher every time..love d game..keep em coming!

bigdaddyhame

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm stuck on level 50 - the website it says to go to doesn't accept the suggested search command - tried this on the ipad and on my home browser (the website is actually there as with the rest of them)...

what to do?

Uffeadz

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Level 32?

I'm still stuck in level 32... Could anyone give me a detailed walkthrough? The hints and answers don't help much either... :(

Thanks!

liquidzoo

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Well, if you looked at the answers, you should know the commands; but for a walkthrough:

Alice sent you an email. In that email she will indicate that she's looking for something and there should be a website. Search that site in the area that she indicates and you should find a posting that meets her criteria.

Go back into your email and send her the posting number (or name, I think) to complete the level.

liquidzoo

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Replayed both games again over the past few weeks. Love them.

Can't wait for the next one and I wish there were more games like this out there. Lots of fun and lots of thinking involved!

Reactions: iAlex

iAlex

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Game 3 on the way, and need your votes

Hello Everyone,

We're busy working on the third Hack RUN game and we also need your help. Hack RUN is competing in the AppMadness.net Tournament of Apps and with 12 hours left we're barely defeating our opponent. Please vote for Hack RUN on the AppMadness.net website - we can't post the url here, so just click on "Tournament Matchups >>", scroll down and click the "Hack RUN VS..." link.

Also, we set Hack RUN to be free as long as it's in the tournament, so we're really hoping to make it to the next round. And remember you can vote once per day.

Thanks for your votes, and thanks for playing Hack RUN!
Alex
i273 LLC
i273.com

Reactions: liquidzoo

liquidzoo

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Since iAlex can't post the link, I will: Hack RUN VS Jangle | App Madness

However, looking through the tournament rules, it looks like Round 1 ends September 20 at 8:00 am Eastern (US), which by my calculations was 2 hours ago. Looks like you've won round 1!

As soon as they post Round 2, I will put up a link to the voting page. Now that I know this tournament exists, I'm determined to see you guys get as far as you can!

iAlex

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Hi All,

We just wanted to post a quick note to everyone and say how much we appreciate your support for our games. We resumed working on the 3rd app and hope to have it ready in the App Store soon. If you have any suggestions for us on what you would like to see in the next app, please let us know. Finally, we reduced the price of our first app "Hack RUN" by 50% to try to "spread some Valentine's Day love" to those who haven't tried the game yet. And you can always try the free version "Hack RUN free", well, for free.

Thanks and thanks for playing Hack RUN!
iAlex

wrell

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
how do you get past level 69 i looked at the instructions ad followed them exactly but maim says it's offline. plz help!

goftred

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
Help on 38

Hey guys. I feel like an idiot because I'm the first to ask, but now that I've hacked into Wally's acount, what do I do? This is on level 38. :confused:

Billy Douglas1

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I've just hacked into Wally's account. I'd appreciate a hint on what I need to do pertaining to his account. I can't find anything on the web or in his messages/programs. Thanks :)

Billy Douglas1

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: Help on 38

You have to type in hidden when in Wally's account. Then type in lsa. Then cd docs. Then lsa. Then diary. Then send a message to Elise from Wally's account saying you quit. That's an L not an i by the way.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW