Ez Budget for iPad - First budget app with cloud syncing

clarky07

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
I recently released Ez Budget for iPad - Quick Envelope Budgeting so I thought I'd start a quick thread to tell everyone about it and answer questions if anybody has any.

First off, to my knowledge it is the first app to offer cloud syncing. You can have the same budget on your iPad and as many iPhones as you want, i.e. couples sharing a budget. You can access your up to date budget anywhere with an internet connection. If you're out shopping you can see how much you have left to spend in each envelope.

Automatic import. We have support OFX import for many banks around the country. If your bank is supported, we can automatically download all of your transactions. Alternately, we offer the ability to manually import your transactions.

Envelope budgeting. This is the type of budgeting recommended by Dave Ramsey and a few other finance gurus. If you want to know more about how it works feel free to ask.

Finally, we will be coming out with a Mac version late summer or early fall. All three devices will be able to sync together, currently using Dropbox, but later with iCloud when it comes out.

If you have any questions just let me know.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW