Hi all!

We are AppSolution, a Start-up company that recently launched ELECTRO CHUCK, the classic analog electric line game revisited as an amazing adventure skills video game. Intense, high-quality graphics make ELECTRO CHUCK an addictive experience for Iphone and Ipod users. Players tilt the phone like a steering wheel to get ELECTRO CHUCK through the levels without touching the electric line.

A great experience for all ages, ELECTRO CHUCK is increasingly fun and immersive, with beautifully designed graphics that plunge players into a new world and uniquely styled universe. To keep cool, ELECTRO CHUCK must remain off the electric line and get through all the levels safely without getting shocked.

By tapping the screen behind ELECTRO CHUCK, the player can stretch him out and jump over enemies and collect bonus points. The game has multiple worlds composed of 10 levels each. Players collect all 30 stars per world to unlock the current worlds arcade mode.

Finally, be sure to check out Electro Chuck on various platforms:
    The web: electrochuck.com
    Facebook: Search for "Electro Chuck"
    Twitter: Search for "Electro Chuck"
    AppStore: itunes.apple.com/be/app/electro-chuck/id405837962?mt=8

Last edited by AppsSolution; 06-30-2011 at 07:29 AM.
    06-27-2011 05:42 AM
    I like the animations and think the concept is great...maybe add some more abilities to chuck, like you can fire something at objects NOT on the line to receive more powerups. But I tend to like games where you have to be doing a lot of things at once.
    06-27-2011 03:56 PM
    Thanks!

I'll let our devs know!
    06-29-2011 03:48 AM
    It is hard to imagine without seeing the screen shot.
    06-29-2011 06:14 AM
    yup a screen shot would be nice.
    06-30-2011 03:09 AM
    by the way, check out "run, run, chicken" if ya got time. that's also quite addicting.
    06-30-2011 03:10 AM
    Need to get to ten comments ... almost there
    06-30-2011 07:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD