How to lock iPhone photos?

iPhoneFanBoi

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
i have an verizon iphone with firmware 4.2.8 and i have some photos that i would like to lock so that no one else can see them....is there an app for that? or a way that you can do it? without jailbreaking ur device?

iPhoneFanBoi

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
You can use Air sharing to protect photos, videos and documents. I think this will help you to hide images.

well my thing about using air share and dropbox is the fact that everything will be on the internet and there are some things i dont want people to see, and they always once its on the net you can never get it off. and then if i want to access my files i will always need an internet connection and im not going to be able to have one all the time.

Dean211284

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
iDiscrete is the best by far for this. U can make the app look like any other app. I make it look like the stocks app so my wife never looks in it. And it only opens when u press a secret button combo so if she was to open it, it just looks like the stocks app untill I press the secret button combo. Best by far. U can hide pics vids data etc.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2