Hi,
    On my N95 I used to have an application, which switched my phone to and back silent mode, based on keywords included in calendar event.
    The application worked in the following way:
    1. A keyword was specified to each mode. (I used to add the word "quite" to each event I preferred to keep my phone silent)
    2. Whenever a set an event and added the keyword' the phone switched automatically to the set sound state for the time period of the event and switched back to the default sound setting afterwards.

Is there an equivalent application for iPhone 4?
    06-23-2011 04:08 PM
    Why would you need an app when the switch is right there??
    06-23-2011 04:26 PM
    How many times did you find yourself in the middle of a meeting, or any other activity, with an unsilenced phone. It happens quite frequently. The application I'm looking for solves this problem. Any time you set an event, you can decide whether to keep sound on or to switch it off. Better to do it in advance rather than find yourself embarraced.
    06-23-2011 04:33 PM
    To answer the original question, no I have not seen an app like that for either stock or JB iOS.
    06-23-2011 04:51 PM
    How many times did you find yourself in the middle of a meeting, or any other activity, with an unsilenced phone. It happens quite frequently. The application I'm looking for solves this problem. Any time you set an event, you can decide whether to keep sound on or to switch it off. Better to do it in advance rather than find yourself embarraced.
    ok but its a lot easier to flip the switch on the side of the phone rather then unlocking t, opening an app and type something in
    06-24-2011 06:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD