(2)Outlook, (2)Calendar & (2)Computers

mexlion

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Could someone please help?

I have my job contacts and a calendar, plus I have a personal business with contacts and a calendar and I am in the Military where I have a third set of contacts and calendar. I am really tired of managing three sets, using my work computer, personal laptop and my iphone.

Is there something out there that can link all of these and combine them so that I can manage my time more effectivly?

Thank you tons!!!

zmonster1

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I have a similar situation. Here is what I did to connect my home, work and wife's calendar. I opened a google calendar account. If you go to the google website you can download a free program that will sync Outlook with Google Calendar. Now all these places all sync with Google and update all the calendars.

eklenken

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have a similar situation. Here is what I did to connect my home, work and wife's calendar. I opened a google calendar account. If you go to the google website you can download a free program that will sync Outlook with Google Calendar. Now all these places all sync with Google and update all the calendars.

I did this too. I works great!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal