WhatsApp Messenger For iPhone Goes Free For A Limited Time

iphonehelper

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Free apps are great, especially when they normally cost money. If they?re as useful and as popular as WhatsApp, well, that?s just a bonus isn?t it? Now the every-popular cross-platform messaging app WhatsApp Messenger for iPhone is free, you owe it to yourself to give it a whirl.
WhatsApp-Messenger.png

According to the app developer?s Twitter account, the current super-bargainous free pricing is only a limited promotion, so if you?re on the fence about WhatsApp, now?s the time to http://www.redmondpie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Screen-shot-2011-05-31-at-14.37.35.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
Normally priced at $0.99, WhatsApp is best described as BlackBerry Messenger with the added bonus of being available for pretty much any smartphone operating system you can think of. Android, iOS, BlackBerry, and even Nokia are all supported, with messages and even video or voice able to be sent between platforms, and it?s all free.

Once you get over the idea of sharing your phone number (and why wouldn?t you? We share Gtalk usernames, email addresses all the time) you?ll love the idea of sending photos, video and audio as well as good old text for free. No more international SMS charges!
Have you downloaded WhatsApp Messenger yet?

If you think it is a great thing for you than don't forgot to say thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: mianahmad

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
WhatsApp is one of my favorite apps, and has had so much traffic on my site that I had to close comments.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Easily worth a buck, but free? GOGEDDIT.

Off topic: Alli, did you design your site, or is it a theme from somewhere (Wordpress, Tumblr, etc.)?

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I like WhatsApp, but like most IM apps, for international 'chatting' (example me chatting with friends in London, from Atlanta) it leaves much to be desired.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Easily worth a buck, but free? GOGEDDIT.

Off topic: Alli, did you design your site, or is it a theme from somewhere (Wordpress, Tumblr, etc.)?

Relatively inexpensive Wordpress theme. Some of the themes seem to have easier options.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods