The Photoshop CS5 Silent Book for iPhone

LunarMoon

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
The Photoshop CS5 Silent Book for iPhone

x1.png

The Photoshop CS5 Silent Book is a book completely written without using a single word.

** NOW COMPATIBLE WITH iOS 3.x and iOS 4.x!

If you would like to learn how to create amazing realistic objects and effects using Photoshop without the need of reading lots of theories before, preferably reading anything, this book is for you.

Based on the author's experience of 20 years in computer graphics and visual effects, almost 10 years of experience beta testing Adobe Products and countless articles and books published on Europe, The Photoshop CS5 Silent Book offers you a new kind of learning experience, completely visual, where all knowledge is given through images representing all phases of creation.

CONTENT: Seven Chapters
  • Eye-catching Picture Frame
  • Romantic Carved Wood
  • Amazing Soda Can
  • Photorealistic Snooker Ball
  • Realistic Clouds
  • Magic Bullet
  • Awesome Basketball
Total: 281 pages

x2.png

x3.png

The Photoshop CS5 Silent Book is totally compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS and 4 and also compatible with Photoshop CS4.

Check it out in the following link:
PLEASE, don't forget to review it! Feedback is very important, so we can improve this application.
[/SIZE]

SvedishChef

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Where do you use the promo codes? When I tried to buy it on iTunes, it wanted to go straight to charging my card. Thanks in advance for any help..

LunarMoon

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Here you have more codes for Photoshop Silent Book for iPhone.

FXMF736L3FTP
RFKE3L7ERNL7
LJ6MPLJP3XRR
A44J69FTHA7J
934Y6E3AJK7H
4LW7HK7J7RNH

I hope you enjoy!

Please let a review on iTunes. Thanks!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics