So I got a little search happy and now am stuck with all the addresses I looked up. I cannot for the life of me find out how to clear the cache on it. Can anyone offer advice?

Again, this is the Maps app that came on the iphone 4.

Thank you!!!
    05-27-2011 03:32 AM
    Sorry not sure, maybe someone else can help
    05-27-2011 09:01 PM
    I actually got it for anyone else who needs this information!

the little address book in the search address bar.. click on it then go down to "recents" and "clear"... all done!

sorry for the noob question. i honestly am so new to iphone! love it though! learn something new everyday!
    05-29-2011 02:05 AM
    Nicely done Brooke.

Firstly, welcome to TiPb and glad to hear you're loving your new iPhone.

Secondly, it's nice to see a new iPhone user actually take the time to try and figure things out for themselves besides asking/waiting for help. And big props for actually sharing your solution.
    Brooke795 likes this.
    05-29-2011 10:57 AM
    Nicely done Brooke.

Firstly, welcome to TiPb and glad to hear you're loving your new iPhone.

Secondly, it's nice to see a new iPhone user actually take the time to try and figure things out for themselves besides asking/waiting for help. And big props for actually sharing your solution.
    no problem! i tinkered with this for a day before posting. usually the case- after I ask, the solution presents itself! always the way! and glad to help, even if I'm new!

the iphone is beyond amazing. had blackberry 5 months ago, then went to android and that was a mess of an OS. iphone is definitely the best out!
    05-30-2011 02:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD