3GS app loading problems...is this normal?

eirefire22

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Hello all! :)

I have a 3GS running 4.3.3 on 6.15.00, jailbroken with sn0wbreeze and unlocked with ultrasn0w. I have *not* synced my phone with iTunes, only just redownloaded free apps (I read somewhere that when you sync a new phone with iTunes and sync old apps from a previously JB phone (a 3G in this case), it causes a lot of the crash issues.) Anyways, so just with the free apps I've downloaded, they open for a second, close. Or they close suddenly after a few minutes. Or, mobile substrate goes into safe mode, or the whole device reboots.

Is this normal? I can't figure out any way to fix it.

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
i have a 3gs on the same iOS version and baseband and its jailbroken, with redsn0w though, but I dont have this problem. You may want to to try restoring then rejailbreaking.

oNly1pHone

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I run a 3GS on that baseband just with an earlier version OS & I too have never had a problem. Phone works slick & fast! I would prolly recommend what the previous poster did as well.

eirefire22

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I would restore and then jailbreak again using Redsn0w. I have never had this problem before.

Is it even possible for me to use redsn0w since I'm on the 6.15.00 baseband? I thought I couldn't shift + restore even to a stock firmware, and it seems like you have to use redsn0w with a stock firmware already loaded on the phone....? Please correct me if I'm wrong.