I tried Tweetdeck for the first time last night, and really liked the UI...but it looks like it still doesn't have native push notifications? Or am I just overlooking a setting somewhere? I don't really want to install another app just to deliver notifications (Boxcar, etc). Assuming that's correct, does anyone know if an update is in the works?

Thanks!
    05-24-2011 10:32 AM
    I tried Tweetdeck for the first time last night, and really liked the UI...but it looks like it still doesn't have native push notifications? Or am I just overlooking a setting somewhere? I don't really want to install another app just to deliver notifications (Boxcar, etc). Assuming that's correct, does anyone know if an update is in the works?

Thanks!
    You are correct TweetDeck does not feature push notifications. Also note that TweetDeck was just recently acquired by Twitter so we don't know exactly what they will do it or their plans for the app.
    05-24-2011 10:43 AM
    Good point--that's what drew it to my attention in the first place! I do wonder what they've got planned...
    05-24-2011 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD