Beejive vs. Trillian

rivenagares

May 12, 2011
fracturedminds.net
i know IM apps have been addressed extensively before but i am really curious about the comparison between these two. i have used Trillian since version 1.0 on my desktop/laptop and when i was a crackberry addict, i used Beejive exclusively.

now that i have an iPhone, i am curious to know opinions on how these two apps stand up against one another. i love both companies and i have to make a choice.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I stopped using all i-m apps all together, they are mostly unreliable and you need to get everyone to use them. I just use email and text, just gave up on them.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the forums.

I was a long time Trillian user on the PC and switched to BeeJive on the iPhone and iPad. I even shelled out the $$ for both versions.

I like that it supports almost all of the IM clients and keeps you alive for up to 7 days. I have not used the Trillian app, but it is only a $5 loss if you try that and don't like it. If you get BeeJive it is on sale now too, I think.

iRooney

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Sadly the invasion of Facebook murdered the IM craze. I used AIM for years....soon as everyone and their mother was on Facebook, it became easier to just chat from there. I just logged into my old AIM account for giggles....185 contacts and none online. LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2