Responsive

Schwarts

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Response in a snap to unanswered calls with Responsive

Responsive is a productivity/business app that helps busy people who seek for a solution for responding efficiently to unanswered calls: whether it is by sending a predefined text message, by setting a reminder for a call back or by simply calling back quickly to the last unanswered call.

If you ever received a call phone call on your mobile that you weren't able to answer because you were in a meeting or busy, or forgot to call that person back, Responsive will help you save time and avoid embarrassment by messaging a quick text message, and setting an automated call-back reminder.

You can watch a video review right here : bit.ly/kwb6Lq

• How does the app work ?
  • launch the app right after the call was declined (or just missed)
  • The last call details will automatically appear on the screen
  • Choose the appropriate message that suits you
  • Press send, and that's it !
  • Another cool option is the possibility to set a reminder that will then make the call automatically

Additional features :

• Edit the messages according to your needs
  • Defining default reminder times
  • Managing your reminders log

Responsive is available on the appstore (search for responsive or try here : bit.ly/g9bhfd

Last edited:
Reactions: Lio

Lio

May 14, 2011
Visit site
Responsive App

The video review helped me to choose the app
I found it very useful and productivity
You may consider to add an option to send an email as a reminder and to add functions at the manage reminder log screen
:)

alen

May 14, 2011
Visit site
For years my secretary is mannaging my calender through my exchnage server and since then my mind is free and i dont need to remember nothing except from calling back my customers.
This application (responsive) reminds me to call back at any time i choose,a very usefull feture.
I am using it for more then 2 weeks and it definitely does the work.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73