Camera App

RickyBobby

May 3, 2011
Visit site
What's the best app for a Fisheye effect? It also might be called a Bubble lens. I've only come across cheezy one's myself. Could you post a pic if you have a good one. Thanks!

Rocktapus

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
personally I don't like ANY. the digitized outputs just look strange. it's better to just get a physical fisheye for your iPhone. I bought one that works out nicely.

RickyBobby

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Yea I was just looking at them. Figured that was going to be the only way to get a good pic. They are pretty expensive though right?

Rocktapus

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
they're really only around $20-25USD. it's more expensive than an app...but the quality is loads better...and the fact that it is a widescreen angle, means you can get more into the picture without having to stand 50 feet away.

here's a video of my lens in action:
YouTube - Fisheye Lens for iPhone
theres a link in the description if you wanna buy one...you can still shop around for better deals/lenses though. there's also a link to my blog for some shots i took with it paired with the hipstamatic app.

also...if you do end up getting a physical fisheye, most of them are magnetic....i'd suggest superglueing the metal ring it comes with to an IPHONE CASE, and not to the iphone itself.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal