Best QR Reader?

Jemjee

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I use Red Laser. It reads QR codes as well as UPC codes, and will look up prices on line for the items you scan.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
You can scan from a computer screen. I use i-nigma (my pick of the week 2 weeks ago) for general QR and bar code scanning, and Shop Savvy (this week's pick) when I want to compare prices.

nogotov

May 18, 2011
Visit site
The simplest and fastest is QR Code reader HD. It scans automatically and opens safari immediately. For both iPhone, and iPad 2

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
One thing I like about using Red Laser is that besides being a good scanner and QR reader, it also lets you create your own QR codes to share contact info, URLs, etc. Nice to save on screen real estate by not having yet another app icon.

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I just DLed QRReader last night on my iPhone to scan a QR on my iPad. Red Laser couldn't handle the reflection from the iPad screen, I guess, but QRReader had no problem.

liquidzoo

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I've never had a reason to scan a QR Code since I got my iPhone. There was a site (probably still is) that had QR Codes for the Android Market, and I used that with my Droid.

I suppose when I have a use for them, I'll pick a good app. I've used Red Laser for regular bar codes in the past and it has worked just fine for my needs.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2