I am very excited about this, for when I'm supposed to be doing something important and almost get caught playing an intense game of this game! I can later come back to it!
    share it with you!
    app store link:Castle Defense HD+ for iPad on the iTunes App Store

05-05-2011 06:27 AM
    I'm happy to get one star and pass the level. Some of the levels took me ages to finish and that is with just one star.
    05-10-2011 10:06 PM
    funny visuals, reminds me of Plants vs. Zombies though ^^
    05-16-2011 03:32 AM
    I like the Asian theme of the game!
    05-16-2011 08:48 AM
    yes!i like it too! i have played lv4,it seems tough!
    05-16-2011 10:20 PM
    I'm happy to get one star and pass the level. Some of the levels took me ages to finish and that is with just one star.
    I always get 0 stars!
    05-16-2011 10:21 PM
    there r some advices and skills playing this game summaried below (hope its helpful):

In Adventure Mode you wont get much breads as in PvZ, so you should take good use of magic (e.g. lighting) to protect cookers.

Its not easy to pass every level for only one time. Personally I dont recommend go IAP. To understand every role in this game is the key to clear all the levels with high scores.
    For the racket soldier, maybe theres not enough archers to fight against them at the beginning. You can put a cooker (or something cheap) in front of racket soldier so they exploded together.
    05-16-2011 10:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD