Help, need a good weather app

Toymaker

Nov 24, 2008
Visit site
I found an app called Weather Alerts USA that was recommended on this forum. It was a great app that included extensive forecasts for multiple cities as well as customizable alerts so if I wanted to be notified of Tornado warnings but not watches it could do that. Recently it just started crashing as soon as it tried to open, when I tried to look on the app store I noticed it isn't listed anymore. There is now a South Korean developer selling an app by the same name but it looks very different not as full featured as the original app and it has no reviews. It's very hard to sort through all the weather apps to figure out which ones are any good. Does anyone have any recommendations or know of websites that do comparison reviews of iOS apps?

Eric8199

Feb 28, 2009
Visit site
Depends on what you want. My cast is my favorite for forecasts and current info. I think there is an in app purchase for storm alerts. My favorite for radar is radar scope. Awesome. Storm tracker is pretty good too. Both of those are universal apps, which is nice.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner