Ok, so I have the Navigon GPS program on my VZW iPhone4 and just got an alert there is an update for it. It says it's 20MB and I have to connect to iTunes to update it but don't know how. I know how to connect to iTunes but I can't figure out where to go in order to update the program WITHOUT buying the entire program all over again.

Anyone please help me.
    04-15-2011 04:34 PM
    In iTunes goto Apps under Library then in lower right of screen click Check for Updates.
    04-15-2011 04:40 PM
    In iTunes goto Apps under Library then in lower right of screen click Check for Updates.
    Thanks! I guess that leads me to the other question that I just posted. I have two computers that I have my iTunes on and had to wipe and reload both of them due to viruses. Now when I'm in iTunes, if I allow it to SYNC, it says it'll erase / only sync the programs that are currently in the library. So how can I get them FROM the iPhone TO iTunes?
    04-15-2011 04:53 PM
    Try this:
    Transferring Purchased Content to Another Computer
    You can transfer content on iPod touch that was purchased using iTunes on one computer to an iTunes library on another authorized computer.*
    The computer must be authorized to play content from your Apple account.*
    ** * To authorize the computer, open iTunes on the computer and choose Store > Authorize Computer.
    ** * Transfer purchased content: Connect iPod touch to the other computer. In iTunes, choose File > Transfer Purchases from iPod touch.
    04-15-2011 11:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD