Updating iOS and Mega Jump progress

Atteman

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
So i've been wondering about this, playing this game quiete frequently..
If i update my iphone to ios 4.3.1, do i lose all my progress in the game?

BigLan

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
You sure about this? Because i remember doing it before and I lost everything while i did backup..

Well, I'm not sure how it works with the jailbreak but if your on the pure side your data is stored in iTunes, and if your data isn't put back in after the update; simply select Restore to the last backup.

NickFury

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Next update will allow you to save your progress

So i've been wondering about this, playing this game quiete frequently..
If i update my iphone to ios 4.3.1, do i lose all my progress in the game?

Hi there. I'm Nick Coombe from Get Set Games, makers of Mega Jump. In the current version, you will lose your progress if you delete the game and re-install. The next update will add the ability to save all of your progress on Openfeint, so you will never lose your stuff, even if you upgrade to a new device or re-install the game.

If you can wait a couple of weeks (maybe less), the new update is in review at Apple right now, so it should be available soon. Once you have the new update, (Update 13) just log in to Openfeint while Mega Jump is running, and all of your progress will be safely stored.

Update 13 will also fix the stuttering issue that some people were experiencing when they played the game offline.

You can read more news and updates about Mega Jump on the Get Set games site - I'd link it, but I'm new around here :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods