The app was updated last week and I installed it. Not until an hour ago or so I
    noticed that now my news feed mirrors the new mobile site design. Is this
    something that was already there or is it being pushed out slowly since last
    week?
    04-07-2011 03:57 PM
    Yea, I just noticed this too. I did the update when it came out and didn't notice anything different other than the option to unfriend someone. I have been on and off all day and nothing and now I just got one about 10 minutes ago and notice it is saying, whether people are in relationships, who they have friended with etc...
    I'm not complaining by anymeans, I really like it!
    04-07-2011 04:26 PM
    However, I notice that if you change "Most Recent" to "Status Updates" there are different statuses that don't show up on "Most Recent" hopefully this will be fixed soon.
    04-07-2011 04:37 PM
    Yea, I just noticed this too. I did the update when it came out and didn't notice anything different other than the option to unfriend someone. I have been on and off all day and nothing and now I just got one about 10 minutes ago and notice it is saying, whether people are in relationships, who they have friended with etc...
    I'm not complaining by anymeans, I really like it!
    Before, the relationship status on someone's profile would show up fine until
    recent updates. I guess they fixed it. But it's kind of cool that we can "like'
    comments now and things like that. Except that if you go to someone's wall or
    even your own, it's still the same way it was. I wonder if they're going to
    change that too.

However, I notice that if you change "Most Recent" to "Status Updates" there are different statuses that don't show up on "Most Recent" hopefully this will be fixed soon.
    Thankfully I've always kept it on the Live Feed and Most Recent.
    04-07-2011 04:51 PM
    because most recent is showing your friends activity, ex: mike t wrote on chris f wall: hey man whatsup... status updates are just your friends status updates and that's it, the normal desktop site has had that for months if not a year now, I actually really like the idea
    04-07-2011 04:53 PM
    Thankfully I've always kept it on the Live Feed and Most Recent.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I used to keep it on that too, but now Live Feed isn't an option on mine anymore.
    04-07-2011 04:57 PM
    because most recent is showing your friends activity, ex: mike t wrote on chris f wall: hey man whatsup... status updates are just your friends status updates and that's it, the normal desktop site has had that for months if not a year now, I actually really like the idea
    Yeah, I noticed it on the desktop for a about a year or so. I think the "Live Feed"
    on the iPhone was the equivalent to "Most Recent" anyway. But I guess they
    decided to just match things up. I wonder if this has happened on Android now.
    I remember Zuckerburg talking about how he wanted everything to basically mirror
    each other no matter the mobile device someone was using.
    04-07-2011 05:16 PM
    Yeah, I noticed it on the desktop for a about a year or so. I think the "Live Feed"
    on the iPhone was the equivalent to "Most Recent" anyway. But I guess they
    decided to just match things up. I wonder if this has happened on Android now.
    I remember Zuckerburg talking about how he wanted everything to basically mirror
    each other no matter the mobile device someone was using.
    I do remember zuckerberg mentioning all the fb programs mirroring eachother, I like how they finally updated the app, took about what 6 months? atleast they finally got to it
    04-07-2011 06:21 PM
    So do I have to look at Most Recent & Status Updates to really get everything? It seems there should be a way to get everything in one page like before.
    04-08-2011 07:01 AM
    So do I have to look at Most Recent & Status Updates to really get everything? It seems there should be a way to get everything in one page like before.
    Most recent is everything.
    04-08-2011 11:55 AM
    My Most recent does show everything. Do I need to change settings or something?
    04-08-2011 12:37 PM
    My Most recent does show everything. Do I need to change settings or something?
    Go to your facebook news feed on the desktop site. Scroll all the way down to
    the bottom of your news feed and click on "Edit Options." Make sure that the
    option of "Show posts from" is set to "All of your friends and pages." I'm almost
    certain this is the issue.
    04-08-2011 02:45 PM
    Go to your facebook news feed on the desktop site. Scroll all the way down to
    the bottom of your news feed and click on "Edit Options." Make sure that the
    option of "Show posts from" is set to "All of your friends and pages." I'm almost
    certain this is the issue.
    Awesome! I think that did it. It amazes me how there are so many settings in Facebook but some of them are so difficult to find.
    04-08-2011 03:03 PM
    Awesome! I think that did it. It amazes me how there are so many settings in Facebook but some of them are so difficult to find.
    Me too. Since I hide people from my news feed a lot that's how I noticed that setting lol
    04-08-2011 05:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD