I have a resume that was created in Microsoft Word, and it has the data organized using tables.
    I purchased and download Office 2 HD hoping I'd be able to make changes to the resume on my iPad. It reads the file right (so does the mail app and good reader), but if i try to edit the file, it gets completely messed up (font, layout, no tables, etc). So instead of purchasing and downloading every word processing app out there, I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the other apps available (Pages, Documents2Go & others) and if they know if they'll allow me to edit the files successfully. I don't mind spending money for the ability, I just don't want to spend money on each app just to test.
    If necessary, I can send a copy of my resume to test...

thanks!
    04-07-2011 02:38 PM
    I use Documents to Go and I know it handles tables. I don't see where to create a table from within the app. But, I have documents loaded that have tables and I can edit the contents.
    04-07-2011 03:21 PM
    I use Documents to Go and I know it handles tables. I don't see where to create a table from within the app. But, I have documents loaded that have tables and I can edit the contents.
    Does Documents to Go allow you to open and save to dropbox?
    04-07-2011 06:04 PM
    Does Documents to Go allow you to open and save to dropbox?
    Yes, definitely.
    04-07-2011 06:33 PM
    I think dropbox is only supported in the premium version ($17 one). Make sure you read through the description before hitting the purchase button. If you buy the cheaper one you can do an in-app purchase later to upgrade to the premium, though it costs an extra buck doing it that way. And depending on how dataviz does it, you may lose premium on a reinstall if your itunes backup doesn't work right.
    04-09-2011 05:03 PM
    I think dropbox is only supported in the premium version ($17 one). Make sure you read through the description before hitting the purchase button. If you buy the cheaper one you can do an in-app purchase later to upgrade to the premium, though it costs an extra buck doing it that way. And depending on how dataviz does it, you may lose premium on a reinstall if your itunes backup doesn't work right.
    You are correct. Dropbox integration is only with the Premium version.
    04-10-2011 01:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD