"Where Is My Bus?". Revolution has started. FREE for a limited time!

where is my bus?

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Everybody hates standing at the bus stop, wondering when the next bus is coming. Now you don't have to wonder.

"Where Is My Bus?" is a revolutionary new application that was developed to enable you to track your bus as it moves along its route.

How does it work?

"Where Is My Bus?" can map the location of municipal buses in any city, all over the world. It works with the help of "Where Is My Bus?" users like you.

Just board your bus and tag its location. Other "Where Is My Bus?" users can track the progress of the bus by entering the route number and viewing your tag, and others. It's that simple.

What do I do?

No matter where you are ? at the bus stop, in the office, or at home ? all you have to do is open the "Where Is My Bus?" application, tap the "Where is my bus?" button and enter the route number of the bus you want to locate. In just a few seconds a map will display as many as five of the most recent time and location tags for your bus, made by other "Where Is My Bus?" users. With these updates you can see exactly where the bus was located at the displayed times, allowing you to gauge when it will arrive at your stop.

But you have to give a little to get a little. Next time you are on a bus, open the "Where Is My Bus?" application and tap the "I'm on a bus button, then enter the bus route number. That's it! You have tagged the time and location of your bus so that other users can see it.

Remember, "Where Is My Bus?" depends on people like YOU. The next time you get on a bus, tag your location at least once. Everybody will appreciate it!

Enjoy the ride!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW