How Am I Feeling? - Free Mood Analyzer

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
How Am I Feeling? - Free Mood Analyzer on App Store

Download the app, analyze your mood, and share with your friends online! How Am I Feeling? Takes the guesswork out of figuring out your complex emotions!

The fastest and most entertaining way to discover and share your true mood! Going deep into your subconscious mind, How Am I Feeling? will analyze your true feelings, and provide specific results from over 400 emotions in its database!

Share your results on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or through e-mail so all your friends know how you?re doing ? or more specifically, when to watch out!

Don?t be fooled by cheap imitations, How Am I Feeling has your best interests in mind, and wants you to get in touch with your inner self. Find out the moods of your friends with the ?reanalyze? button, or see if the realization of your true mood and emotion has suddenly changed you for the better!

You will no longer have to put on a false emotional front! How Am I Feeling? allows you to experience the world through the clarity of pure mood. Feel how you want to feel and have fun doing it!

Feeling1.png

Feeling2.png

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner